The LUNA 2 is made for powered paragliding, and offers the perfect blend of comfort, performance and speed creating the ideal choice for intermediate pilots up to competition racers. Designed from the record breaking LUNA the LUNA 2 is even better with a new strong shark nose, a re-optimized reflex profile, a new elliptical arc, a new riser speed system, extra-terrestrial colour schemes, trademark CCB 3D panel shaping, and of course exceptional BGD handling. The brand new risers feature dedicated tip-steering handles, trimmers and speed bar. With all these new features the LUNA 2 is ready to take on any challenge you dream up!
With the LUNA 2 we have focused on an easy inflation, fun manoeuvrability, stability, and top speed – all the things you need for paramotoring ventures. Cord Cut Billow (CCB) along the LUNA 2’s leading edge helps keep the reflex profile smooth and perfect, and the reflex makes for excellent stability at all speeds.
- Top surface : Dominico D30 42g/m²
- Bottom surface : Porcher Ezzyfly 40g/m²
- Internal structure : Porcher Skytex 40g/m²
- Nose reinforcing : Plastic wire 2,5mm and 2,0mm
- Risers : 20mm black nylon webbing
- Pulleys : Railey and Spenger
- Top lines : Liros (Sheathed)
- Middle lines : Liros (Sheathed)
- Lower lines : Liros (Sheathed)
- Brakes : Liros (Sheathed)
|Number of main lines||3/4/3/2||A/B/C/D|
|Flat aspect ratio||5.35|
|In-flight weight range||80-120||90-140||105-160||kg|