Blown out? Grab a SEED and refine your skills! Ground handling is never a waste of time, even for professionals. You can learn essential skills that directly relate to in the air flying. Deflations, stalls, brake pressure and active piloting can all be practiced while kiting the SEED safely on the ground.
The SEED is our affordable premier training paraglider, made for ground handling only. The SEED was developed from the EN-B EPIC, and acts and feels like a full-size paraglider. It is made from durable 50g cloth and has three risers. It’s a fun accessory for parawaiting at takeoff, practicing kiting, or just goofing around like Spiderman.
I designed the SEED as simple as possible, while keeping the most essential and up-to-date designs features. A strong shark nose, CCB, 3D panel shaping on the lower surface and countless other features make the SEED feel like a normal paraglider. I always say, “good ground handlers make good pilots” so the SEED was produced to teach the most essential skills in a glider small enough to manage even in strong winds.
- Top surface : Dominico N40 50g/m²
- Bottom surface : Dominico N40 50g/m²
- Internal structure : Dominico N30 Hard 42g/m²
- Nose reinforcing : Plastic wire 2,3mm and 2,7mm
- Risers : 13mm black Kevlar/nylon webbing
- Pulleys : NA
- Top lines : Liros DSL (Sheathed)
- Middle lines : Liros DSL (Sheathed)
- Lower lines : Edelrid (Sheathed)
- Brakes : Liros DSL (Sheathed)
|Linear scaling factor||0.78|
|Total line length||194||m|
|Number of main lines||3/4/3||A/B/C|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.4|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.2|
|In-flight weight range||30-120||kg|