Not sure how to choose? Please read ALL the details here (How to Choose) before ordering.
The Horus Powered Paragliding Helmet ($265), with optional clear or tinted visor ( $70.00), is the next step in the evolution of helmets specifically designed for paramotor pilots. Even though the Horus is stronger and more durable than the Icaro, it is still super lightweight. The AirFlow System and washable liner make the Horus a must for hot flying days.
- Made with ultra-strong fiberglass, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security requirements.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the airflow for transpiration.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows for quick adjustments.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding: to substitute another, adjust the size or just to wash it. Hypoallergenic to obtain maximum hygiene and comfort.
- Change the size of the helmet simply replacing internal padding.
- Available in 2 colors: Pearl White and Carbon Optic
XS (53 – 54 cm), S (55 – 56 cm), M (57 – 58 cm), L (59 – 60 cm), XL (61 – 62 cm), XXL (63 – 64 cm)
Pearl White, Carbon Optic