NAC Horus PPG Helmet (Available in 2 Colors)
The Horus Powered Paragliding Helmet , with optional clear or tinted visor , is the next step in the evolution of helmets specifically designed for paramotor pilots. Even though the Horus is stronger and more durable than the Icaro, it is still super lightweight. The AirFlow System and washable liner make the Horus a must for hot flying days.
To choose the right radio connector for NAC Standard or Deluxe headsets please select following this link:
Here are some of the helmet's highlights:
- Made with ultra-strong fiber-glass, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security requirements.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the airflow for transpiration.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows for quick adjustments.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding: to substitute another, adjust the size or just to wash it. Hypoallergenic to obtain maximum hygiene and comfort.
- Change the size of the helmet simply replacing internal padding.
- Available in 2 colors: Pearl White and Carbon Optic
Measure your head:
size inch cm
XSmall 21.50 54
Small 22.25 56
Medium 23.00 58
Large 23.75 60
xLarge 24.75 62
xxLarge 25.50 64