NAC 2000C Headset (Standard COM)
NAC 2000C Headset (Standard COM) Specs:
- Headset based in PELTOR earmuffs, with noise canceling microphone. The microphone must be as near of the mouth as less than one centimeter so that only captures your voice.
- Mini-XLR professional connector integrated into the headset to connect differents radios or intercoms.
- Spiral and shielded cable to prevent interferences, with specific connector depend on the model of your radio (walkie) included in the price.
- PTT (Button Push to Talk) wide and responsive with silver contacts and constant pressure for optimal functioning.
- It incorporates a filter with gain control to adjust the microphone signal to your specific radio.
- New internal design that lets you change the ear pads when they are deteriorating, to keep intact hygiene and comfort.
- Possibility to choose the side of the PTT .
To chose the right radio connector please select following this link: